Friday, March 26, 2010

tote's of LOve



And this is wat i got from dear husband for my 29th birthday


GUESS? Pearl Small Crescent Tote



Earth color - very, very Shaferlicious



She's also available in this color n other whole plain color ~
purple, rich red, black..get to know her better here!



Match my boots perfectly for such romantic gateway
in Beijing



I love my new tote as much as he adore his
brand new GUESS? watch-lah!
and yeah..i dont think i need to say it again n again
that I LOVE my husband veyrhi veyrhi much-lah!
Mmmuuuaxxxx!! TQ :))))

2 comments:

Drama Mama said...

weeeeeeeeee cantik! nak satu! hahaha..purple tu very the comel lah

~ShaFeRLicioUS~ said...

oh, sori, kaunter dah tutup la..Cik PUan boleh lah usul kan prmintaan pada encik Amin yea..
(joking eh!)
hmm..purple tu cantik..masa i pegi tu, purple small size dah abis..so hubby soh amik that color ja..lgipun tu mmg fav color i lah.. :) suka!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...