Friday, February 5, 2010

U R My LoveLY DOveY SON-shine..







FOR MY CHILD By Kathleen Edwards

Scared does not begin to describe
How i feel inside
I can just barely begin
To take care of myself,
How can i learn to take care of you too?
I have no one to stand beside me
To lessen the pressure
Of raising you right
Scared i will make a mistake
Scared i will not be able
To raise u properly
But scared is not the only way i feel

Happiness does not begin
To describe my joy
I am happy because
You are all i ever wanted
I have waited my whole life for you
My life finally seems worthwhile
Happiness at the thought
Of loving you for the life time

Love does not come close
To how i feel for you
I will never leave your side
I will always stand up for you
All that u want or ever desire
I will do my best to get for you
No one will ever
Take your place in my life
No one could ever
Be more important than you
My darling, My child, Mommy love you..
Proud that u r goin to be 2..








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...