Wednesday, February 10, 2010

DeaR aLL : ThiS is My Birthday WishList- By CaRLiff's









Dear Mak Tok and Achik,

I always wanted to have a brand new bike. As the one that i get from mommy's fren during my last birthday seems to be no longer suitable with my height..i think its quite reasonable to receive a new one kan? I always imagine it was red in color n super cool enuf to ride along wif my fren..i hope both of you can fulfill my wish..wink! wink!




Dear Daddy,

Wasnt it cool for a boy like me to have my very own ride? I mean..u love F1 do u? So do i..and i think im young enuf to get a chance and learn how to drive now. As both of you are goin to leave me behind wif Mak Tok ( to go to Beijing..huh!! ) im sure this will be the best perfect gift to "bribe" me and i promise to behave and take a good care of myself while u r not around..Pssst..im sure orang kampung Mak Tok mesti jealous tgok my super gorgeous car kan? Kannnnnnnnn? (Battling eyelashes)





Oh Mommy,

I know i shouldn't ask for more from you..but i would love to have a new shoes laa. The blue Nike that i had before is no longer comfortable n fit me. When u brought me to GAP last few days..i can hear u talk (to Daddy) and ask permission from Daddy that u want to get me the one in white..so..when can i get it Mommy? (smart lah kasut tu!) and if its Ok, i also would like to have another pair from Adidas or Nike or Converse or OshKosh so that i can replace the old one..yaa? PLIsssssssssssss.........




Dear Mak Teh, Chik Na, Mak Su and Mamu,

Heheh..did all of u know that i adore BARNEY so much? That i can even sing every single song (yg ujung2 je lah) from the new release CD's? So...i would love to request from the fantastic four (of you lah) anything that u guys can get me related to my ultimate idol..Daddy had bought me few CD's, Mommy had bought me Barney's soft toys and dining set (wif plate, mug and complete cutlery set)..and i just cant wait to get somthing suprise from all of u..Woot, woooottt!!!






I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to my Tok Wan (grandad) that wif his ang pau, im affort to buy a play house now! Weeee....



Last but not least, to Pak Tok and Nani,
I would love to get both of you to make me the yummiest Roti Jala for my birthday party..Bleh kannnn?? Janji tak naughty2 lagi..hahaha


3 comments:

CIK NANA said...

alamak, nama cikna pon ade gak..
lari.......
hahahha...
nanti cikna beli barney for u k???

~ShaFeRLicioUS~ said...

Cik Nana..
itu sudah semestinya..
hahah..TQ TQ..

ZOORA said...

sorry la carliff..... zahraa bagi barnag yg tak de dlm wish list laa.... tak perasan ada wish list nih!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...