Monday, November 16, 2009

A Date With amazinG VampiReS









" He through himself at me, flinging me back across the table. It fell, as i did, scattering the cake and the presents, the flowers and the plates. I landed in the mess of shattered crystals. I'd tumbled down to the floor by the piano, with my arms thrown out instinctively to catch my fall, into the jagged shards of glass. Only now did i feel the searing, stinging pain that ran from my wrist to crease inside my elbow. Dazed and disoriented, i looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm..into the fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires...." -NEW MOON-



3 comments:

Drama Mama said...

wah u pon a fan of twilight ka? i tak terjebak lagi huhuhu

org belakang hg.. said...

overall best..to short they should do it 3hr movie coz to many untold plot..n of course we censored bits here n there...

~ShaFeRLicioUS~ said...

Hai Bai..
i very the die hard fan-lah..dah terkena twilight fever pon nih...sure skali u tgok u pun terjangkit nanti..best lah!!

Org2,
Hmmm tak aci dah tgok..xmo kawan lah! Later we talk bout it..i mean after ur school time lah..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...