Monday, June 1, 2009

OuR SON-shine!!


The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.


You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away


I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day:


You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away


16th May 2009-Saturday
Queensbay Mall, Penang

If u think i'm CUTE,

wait until u see my MOM!
(Kah kah kah..suka suka hati nak poyo...)




Hmm yummy mommy..





Can i have more fries mom??


AT BORDERS



Whoop whoooop...





Daddy and Kiddy




Having fun together..





On your mark..



Run Baby Run...






Gottcha!!
AT THE PLAYLAND



Vroom..Vroom



Turn rightttt...





Future F1 Driver??




Mr C Fav Cartoon : Roary the Racing Car!





Can we take this Biggo home, mom?




Wee..i ride an elephant..



Lil' Hard Rocker



Knight Rider Jr





Me : Ehem, i said look at the camera, not at the girl..

(Like father like son..)




Carliff : Hey Mom..she wink at me..can i go now??
Me : U hope my dear, u hope..(Grr..)



Berangan cam naik Thomas..Heheh




Careful Son!



Choo..Choo...



The threads that bind us two




Man in Black!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...