Sunday, June 28, 2009

PRettY HappY FeeT!!



Daddy bought me new shoes last Saturday..

it's blue in karer..
( Thank you Daddy, Love u Daddy!)



Its from NIKE




So i Pose!



and Pose!






and POse! like how mommy asked me to be!




Daddy said,
"Son, stop CIWI-ing...or else u'll become exactly like ur

mommy everytime i bought her new things,"




But being mommy and me..we just love shoes..

and then she replied,

"Nevermind son, take ur time..,"










and i really take my time...keeping up wif my new ones..

My name is Carliff and i'm so glad i had a

new, pretty, happy feet!


(Psst / To Acu : Jangan Jealous Ok??)



3 comments:

ZOORA said...

lo.. gambo untul kasut nike tak leh pose sajer my dear!!! kena berlari beb!!! come on.. daddy beli ni suruh berlari lebih laju ni!!!

~ShaFeRLicioUS~ said...

Hahah..
dah jauh si kecik nih berlari..
sampai tak terkejo nak amik gambo..

ZOORA said...

hahahaha amik video!!1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...