Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back To JakaRta


We reached Jakarta around 7.30pm..straight away to Sagero JUmbo-(i dont give damn wat's the meaning of it!) Padang Restaurant (urghhh not again!!!) before checking into this Aston Atrium Senen Hotel..



Jakarta boring-typical nite view
In front of Plaza Indonesia



Where we eat




What they eat..




I tried my very best but this Padang Cuisine was tottaly out of meeeeeee..



Trust me..i dont even take a sip of it..-dont ask me why ok??



This restaurant are also available for holding a wedding dinner..
Cantek kan?? I wonder wat kind of wedding costume
that suit this kind of pelamin?


Me : Ee..cam nak bersanding lagi skali lah!
Him : Ee..rasa cam nak kawen lagi lah!
Me : Wat?? OK..permission given..
Dismiss..



He then cepat2 pujuk then ask me to pose : Messraaaaaaa"
Me : (Fake smile)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...