Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BiG SpenDeRs



End of February..goin out wif family,
shopping like crazy..heheh..


Bought this two grand green..From NiChiii






Lately i suka beli/pakai tunic






i'm so in love with the sequins detail on it
Bling-Bling.. :)




This one for officewear




And this front ribbons row
catch me at first sight


BOught this two tees FROM Levis'




Somthing short and black for me




I really love this abtract sense of grafitti design




Sukalah!





Dull Brown-very me!





Oh that roses..make me bloom..





Weee..


This one below was exclusively from ELLE




Fuschia in coloR





I'm ELLE, how bout u?





Gosh, i loves shopping..
Somthing from Forever 21
This one i bought during girls day out wif Endang
..early March



If u guys noticed, i wear this on Carliff birthday




The color, the pearls..
make it perfect for me..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...