Saturday, January 10, 2009

StanD wif me!!



I stand as an Islam, a Muslim..
as a Human..
I stand as a mother's, daughter's,
wife, sister's,
friend's, & relatives..
and...
I stand for all innocent civilians in
Gaza War!

So people..stand wif me!
















"Planting Peace"

This is a peaceful affirmation poem for well being.


Every day when we rise
we can make
the decision
to plant the seeds of peace...


Through our thoughts
speech and actions
we have the power
to maintain
our own well-being
and while the spirit crushers
and war mongers
attempt to infect us
with their malignancy
our serenity will shield us
from their strife...


For the power of peace
is right inside
our heads and hearts
gently guiding us
towards harmony and freedom.

By Christine Bruness

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...