Sunday, January 18, 2009

KL ->Day Two= PavillioN & PaSTa MaNiA

Masih di tahun baru 1st January 2oo9 and still di Pavillion

With so many high-end dining to choose from...

where could we have a fine lunch?

I just cant say NO when hubby pointing to this 'PASTA MANIA' (is a Singaporean concept, serving decent pasta and pizza at good, reasonable prices) little entry. I like spaghetti and pasta and i think that's the right place for me..in fact, for us three..





Pavillion-Lot 1.03 and 1.04 Level 1.





I ordered this Spaghetti MeatBalls





And this is my hubby's take-Spaghetti Bolognaise. The noodles are al-dente. U can taste the fresh ingredients in the sauce.





The garlic bread was quite nice, lots of italian herbs.
But still prefer the mushroom soup from Dave Deli's-much creamer and yummier




Up and Down : And because he's getting bigger and smarter, this is wat he's been doin everytime i hold up the camera..eventho i turn off the cam flash..bijak2!!






Wat a suprise face overthere!




Mommy's help!!!!






My eyes feel itchy...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...