Wednesday, November 19, 2008

**TiG TAG GAMe**


I’m…….Just Shaferlicious.

My Age?
U guess..? Haha..

I’m size…..
S & M

My fav colors would be……..
Earth Colors

Magazines and books that I’ve read……….
all about fashion..and lifestyles!!

Other than my mom’s dishes, I prefer…….
Thai’s, Western, Chinese, Locals..

Black Coffee or Juice?
Yogurt Juice

Gold, Silver or Bronze?
All plizzz..plizzz...

Print or Plain? I'll go wif...
Print..like printed dress..hmm..

Alphabets or Numbers?
Alpha’s...haku xsuka m3!!

Swimming pool or Open Sea?
Indoor Pool

Tote, Handbag, Wrislet, Clutch, Purse or a Wallet?
All can aa?

It’s raining..i better go…….to sleepzzzzzzzzzzzzz…….


My family consist of……3 for now..(me and one and a quater man)

My mom’s/dad’s always remind me to
………take a shower…wat da…? Penyegan mandi..gosh who???

I wanna be……………
wat I wanna be.."ku ingin terbang tinggi di awan, bersama bintang, bersamaaaa bulan…" bkan FA..sja syok nyanyi ja..

Help!!!!……
I’m turning into mommy-monsters…

Whenever I stress out, I…..
shop n eat n shop n eat and shop n eat n shop n...

My husband/bfren/gfren always says….. "
Err..u..buatkan I teh pliss. ." Sound familiar??

I both hate and love him/her, but….
he’s the only one I’ve ever had.

How I wish I could get………….a very nice trip to Bali’s wif love ones!!

If I were U, I probably wont………..
married him ever again!!! Useless!!

My fren’s married and yet had a bfren/gfren and I think…..that’s cool bebeh..Lantak dia lar..do i looks like i care?
Haaaa?

I hope when my son/daughter grow up they can ………..be famous!!


Have u ever……… loves and lost somebody? Have u ever hurt and says I’m sorry?

I cant live without….
my Carliff, hubby, family..my blog, heels, laptop, hbags and the list goes on..tihihi..

5 things…I wish I had more off…
1) Time
2) Money
3) Loves
4) Kids?
5) Opportunities

4 things u may find in my closet?
1) My Innerwears
2) Handbags
3) Cloths
4) Secret weapons

3 person that I really admire
1) DSAI
2) Wentworth Miller-suka gila lah!!!
3) Rafael Nadal

2 days before….
i had a very bad migrain.so heavy..till i puke,..arghhhhh..rasa xsihat sangat..yes, i feel so unhealthy lately..

Make a sentence using the word "FIRST"..
I'm glad to be your FIRST and hopefully your last one.
I would like to tag...

Mista Miezz Sista

Zoora.vox.com

Adik peanut

Kak Alya

Mista Miezz-sat dia merajuk if i'm not tagging him

Kak Ayu

Thepinksttiletos

SashaBashir

and all my viewers.... TQ..Umuahhhh uols!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...