Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TaGGeD By ZooRa.Vox.CoM


Starting time : 8.30Pm

Name : Shaferlicious

Sisters : 1

Brothers : 1

Shoe size : 7 and 7.5

Height : Errr..oh goshh..xingat!

Where do you live : Queensbay, Penang
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes

Swam in the ocean : I dont even kno how to swim ler..

Fallen asleep at school : Hahaha..i'm very expert in this field..

Broken someone’s heart : Errr..Sorry but YEs..

Fell off your chair : Yes..school times

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yeah..i hate waiting..

Saved e-mails : Yes

What is your room like : Cozy..make me hard to wake up..

What’s right beside you : My Hp

What is the last thing you ate : I bites hubby's burger!

Ever had Chicken pox : Yes! 3 times ma...the worst when i was in forms 4

Sore throat : Yes

Stitches : Luckily NO..upss YES..the day i declared myself -MOMMy's?

Broken nose : NO, but once dislocate my finger..

Do you Believe in love at first sight : Ya la...wif my husband hair..

Like picnics : Depends on the place

Who was were the last person you danced with : Mi Carliff's

Last time u laugh: Last nite..watching NabiL on Raja Lawak Finale (repeated)

You last yelled at : My tudung...always sengetttttt..arghhhh..

Kissed anyone : Both of them

Get sick : Rarely, but really take times to get well..

Talk to an ex : Syhhhhhh.....

Miss someone : YES..so much!!

Who do you really hate: Lets keep it to myself

Do you like your hand-writing : Damn lovin it

Are your toe nails painted : Sometimes

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My mom's...fuhhh really comfortable la hers..

What color shirt are you wearing now : Shocking Pink

Are you a friendly person : Yes, very the

Do you have any pets : NO..

Do you sleep with the TV on : Seldom

What are you doing right now : Answering all this..

Can you handle the truth : Yes, think so..

Are you closer to your mother or father : Makkkk

Do you eat healthy : Iye kot..

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Nooooo...errr..no...!!! Trust me!

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Ada ler..

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Loudest

Are you confident : 80% Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1) Finished school, went to Uitm Merbok for DPA..and proceed for BAS (Hons) Degree in Uitm Shah Alam

2) I'm still single, young and free-get chances to go everywhere i want, do everythings i like..

3) Make decision to get married and have kids-this is HUGE for me

4) Clubbing, networking, socializing, once doing modelling

5) My parents get divorced...erghhhh..this was very hard time for me



5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1) Take my family to umrah and Hajj

2) Build a new house for Mak's and bought her brand new car

3) Go for holidays

4) Invests in family business

5) Donates for the needy


I am living in

1) Balik Pulau, Penang (from the time i've learned to crawl till standard 4)

2) Seberang Jaya & Penang (standard 4 till form 1-St.George's GirL School hostel's)

3) Alor Star (form 2 till form 4 & 5-Sek. Men. Teknik Sg.Petani1 Hostel's)

4) Sungai Petani & Shah Alam ( Uitm Caw. Merbok & Uitm Shah Alam)

5) Penang untill now..


5 people I tag

1) Kak Ayu

2) Mista Miez

3) Endang

4) Zaff

5) Fahirul


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...