Ring slings are wonderful for many reasons.
- They are simple to use and easily adjustable so that parents may share the same sling.
- Ring slings conform comfortably to babies' bodies, and can be used from the newborn stage all the way through the toddler years.
- Their compact design makes them diaper-bag friendly.
- If your baby falls asleep in a ring sling, you can either let them snuggle with you for a nap or gently put them down without awaking them.
- Ring slings have a longer learning curve but are more adjustable
- Some young babies prefer the upright, or tummy-to-tummy hold, which can be difficult to achieve in a pouch because young babies who cannot hold themselves upright tend to squish down into the pocket of the pouch. With a ring sling, the top rail can be tightened to support a young baby in a vertical position.
- Ring slings provide cover for discreet breastfeeding. Because the top rail on a ring sling can be let out significantly, it is easier to get a perfect position for breastfeeding in a ring sling. Breastfeeding in the sling is "advanced babywearing", and takes patience and practice to learn in any type of sling. However, once learned, being able to breastfeed in the sling is extremely liberating for mom.
- There are fabulous choices of color and fabrics to appeal to a wide range of tastes.
However, i found out that pouch are PHAT too..See belows:
Sgat Cantekkk kan????