Top : Cups For TwOO
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
mISS ICE LEMon tea & mr CappucinO
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Life is fleeting, years rush past...
- Many babies are able to sit without support, although for the first couple of weeks you’ll need to stay close by to prevent him nose-diving out of his precarious new position
- Many babies try to crawl, although it is often months before they are able to move at all, let alone crawl in the direction they want. Some babies never learn to crawl, but prefer to bottom shuffle their way around the floor
- By around nine months your baby will begin to pull himself up to standing using whatever is handy at the time; perhaps the sofa or your legs. Once he is up he will probably just stand until he bumps down again, but it’s a great new vantage point, and it will increase his urgency to get on the move to examine all those exciting places he can see
- Now his fine motor control is developing and he will be able to stretch out with one hand to grasp small toys, pass them from hand to hand, let go with the first hand as the fingers of the other hand close around the toy, and examine them with concentrated interest
- He can poke at small things with an index finger, and begin to point. He can also use the pincer grip - holding with the finger and thumb - to pick up small objects
- He can put a toy down only when it is pressed against something firm, such as the floor or your hand. (But he won’t yet give the toy to you spontaneously)
Language development 6-9 months
Your baby will love experimenting with sounds and will babble away to himself while in his cot or pram.
- He will turn to your voice or a quiet noise from across the room, unless distracted
- He will listen and watch adult conversations
- He can shout now and will let you know! He can also begin to sing a few notes of a familiar nursery rhyme
- He can combine syllables into long patterns and begins to change the pitch and tone just as you do when you ask a question
Friday, November 21, 2008
Hah..there u R..sunshine smiLE!!!!
Ring slings are wonderful for many reasons.
- They are simple to use and easily adjustable so that parents may share the same sling.
- Ring slings conform comfortably to babies' bodies, and can be used from the newborn stage all the way through the toddler years.
- Their compact design makes them diaper-bag friendly.
- If your baby falls asleep in a ring sling, you can either let them snuggle with you for a nap or gently put them down without awaking them.
- Ring slings have a longer learning curve but are more adjustable
- Some young babies prefer the upright, or tummy-to-tummy hold, which can be difficult to achieve in a pouch because young babies who cannot hold themselves upright tend to squish down into the pocket of the pouch. With a ring sling, the top rail can be tightened to support a young baby in a vertical position.
- Ring slings provide cover for discreet breastfeeding. Because the top rail on a ring sling can be let out significantly, it is easier to get a perfect position for breastfeeding in a ring sling. Breastfeeding in the sling is "advanced babywearing", and takes patience and practice to learn in any type of sling. However, once learned, being able to breastfeed in the sling is extremely liberating for mom.
- There are fabulous choices of color and fabrics to appeal to a wide range of tastes.
However, i found out that pouch are PHAT too..See belows:
Sgat Cantekkk kan????
Celebrity gossip is always a hot topic. But who would have ever thought it would be the baby celebrities attracting the most attention and not the A-List mommies who are "slinging" their way down Rodeo Drive! _and now i feel like one of them..Ahaks!!
Golden Globe winner (Best Actress in a Television Series: Felicity) Keri Russell's baby sling swaddles newborn baby River.
Here are the list of celebrity baby carriers who are mastering the art of wearing their babies!
Shanna Moakler Barker and daughter Alabama
& not to forget all Malaysians Baby Wearer's!!!
For more of this visits : http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/celebrity-baby-carriers.html
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
My Age? U guess..? Haha..
I’m size…..S & M
My fav colors would be……..Earth Colors
Magazines and books that I’ve read……….all about fashion..and lifestyles!!
Other than my mom’s dishes, I prefer…….Thai’s, Western, Chinese, Locals..
Black Coffee or Juice? Yogurt Juice
Gold, Silver or Bronze? All plizzz..plizzz...
Print or Plain? I'll go wif...Print..like printed dress..hmm..
Alphabets or Numbers? Alpha’s...haku xsuka m3!!
Swimming pool or Open Sea? Indoor Pool
Tote, Handbag, Wrislet, Clutch, Purse or a Wallet? All can aa?
It’s raining..i better go…….to sleepzzzzzzzzzzzzz…….
My family consist of……3 for now..(me and one and a quater man)
My mom’s/dad’s always remind me to………take a shower…wat da…? Penyegan mandi..gosh who???
I wanna be……………wat I wanna be.."ku ingin terbang tinggi di awan, bersama bintang, bersamaaaa bulan…" bkan FA..sja syok nyanyi ja..
Help!!!!……I’m turning into mommy-monsters…
Whenever I stress out, I…..shop n eat n shop n eat and shop n eat n shop n...
My husband/bfren/gfren always says….. "Err..u..buatkan I teh pliss. ." Sound familiar??
I both hate and love him/her, but….he’s the only one I’ve ever had.
How I wish I could get………….a very nice trip to Bali’s wif love ones!!
If I were U, I probably wont………..married him ever again!!! Useless!!
My fren’s married and yet had a bfren/gfren and I think…..that’s cool bebeh..Lantak dia lar..do i looks like i care? Haaaa?
I hope when my son/daughter grow up they can ………..be famous!!
Have u ever……… loves and lost somebody? Have u ever hurt and says I’m sorry?
I cant live without….my Carliff, hubby, family..my blog, heels, laptop, hbags and the list goes on..tihihi..
5 things…I wish I had more off…
4 things u may find in my closet?
3 person that I really admire
2 days before….
Mista Miezz Sista
Mista Miezz-sat dia merajuk if i'm not tagging him
and all my viewers.... TQ..Umuahhhh uols!!
I may need all of this..
Push myself forward....eeeeyahhhhhhh!!!!
Tapi i cepat boringggggggggggggg..how aaa??
When Doubt..put on ur fish face! Haaaa???