Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WaLKinG ShoESss..

Meet my new fav stuffs on the rack..

This diamonte maroon shoes i got from Jusco Perda during my first visit there last Sunday-19th October. It's loves at first sight..when saw it @ Vincci, Jusco Queensbay..tapi frust nonggeng bila xdak size i..so pujuk hubby to go to Seberang to get it..kebetulan ada open haus kat umah En. Jasman..lucky there's still one last pair available for me. So during sambutan hari raya pDC, masa i jadi mC last monday..dapt melaram dagn kasut nih..ohhhh my...

I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes- Oprah Winfrey. Totally agreed wif u Oprah!!

Hubby said this shoes materials as it's made of giraffe skins..but i'm kind of lovin it..can u imagine wearing this wif supper skinny dark blue jeans..? Hmmm..


My shoes are special shoes for discerning feet- Manolo Blahnik

When people wear shoes that don't fit them, it says something about their soul. Generally, I think it means they are good people- Billy Bob Thornt

I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty- Imelda Marcos
Hopefully, my ending is not like her..

This bronze peep toe suits most of my brown outfits..yeah, i got a lot of this n that in brown..coz i loves earth colors..i'm very mrs brown..



2 comments:

Stamping with Heather said...

I love peep toes too! I just don't get to wear them very often because it rains so much where I live... Nothing worse than wet feet in heels :-) Cute shoes!!

AiZa'S said...

TQ Heather..wish that u can sent me beautiful cards for my birthday on coming March..Hahah..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...